SoftEthics Technologies and all its websites, android apps, tutorials are owned and managed by Sumit Tiwari.
The SoftEthics is one of the emerging software development and technical training company that offers online programming courses, programming tutorials and programs via, website, mobile apps, video tutorials.
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products.
• Permission is granted to access website or install app for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website without a written permission from Sumit Tiwari (SoftEthics).
• You are not allowed to copy, print and distribute content for any purpose other than for personal use.
• You are not allowed to make copies, display and share with individuals or organizations, in any way paid or free.
• You cannot use the content (programs, tutorials, video tutorials, etc.) and asset resources (images, logos, icons, videos, etc.) used in the apps, sites for any commercial purpose, or for any public use (commercial or non-commercial) without a written permission from Sumit Tiwari (SoftEthics).
• Prices for our courses are subject to change and depend upon the course module you choose.
• You agree to pay the fees for courses that you want to pursue, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as debit card, Paypal, mobile wallet, UPI, etc.) for those fees.
• When you make a purchase, and if your payment method fails then we reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
• If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before registering for a course.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions.
The website softethics.com (and other websites) and the Android Apps (published at Google Play) are owned and maintained by Sumit Tiwari (SoftEthics Technologies), henceforth termed as “we”, “our”, “us”. All the app users, site visitors, learners are termed as “users”.
This page is used to inform users regarding the policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Links to other sites
Our website/apps may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
We accept payments via various means. You may use debit or credit card, UPI, Net-Banking, Paypal or mobile wallet for payments.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site/apps. These companies may use aggregated information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device.
Last Updated : 08-10-2021
Our policy lasts 7 days. You will opt for a refund if you don't want to continue our training program within 7 days. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
To be eligible for a refund. You have to return all the study material (such as books, etc.) in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You will get a partial refund in one of the following conditions:
If you opt for the ONE-to-ONE training course.
If you don't return the study material or other content provided by us.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info[at]softethics[dot]com
Cut down the development time with drag-and-drop website builder. Drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required.
Choose from the large selection pre-made blocks - full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, slider, responsive image gallery with, parallax scrolling, sticky header and more.